Water Damage Restoration Bay Ridge
Living in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn is pretty fantastic most of the time but the humid environment can cause unwanted mold growth and water damage situations within your home, apartment, or condo. Water damage repairs are necessary to make sure that your home’s structure is protected and safeguarded from deterioration. Therefore, if you spot water damage, immediately contact a professional for water damage restoration bay ridge services.
What Causes Water Damage?
There are many causes of water damage and each of them carry a different set of risks and severity. Malfunctioning appliances are one of the primary causes of water damage.
- Washing machines and dishwashers can overflow or leak – leading to damages. Overflowing toilets and broken sump pumps are a common cause of water damage and they are among the most hazardous.
- Broken pipes or cracks in the home’s foundation can cause water to accumulate in hidden areas. Accidents like this often go unnoticed until you see water spots on the ceiling or walls.
- Lastly, bad weather and natural disasters are some of the most detrimental causes of water damage and they are often unavoidable by routine maintenance.
How Does Water Damage Affect Property and Residents?
Many homeowners are unaware just how severe the effects of water damage can be. Most of the times, fixing the source of water or leak is not enough to resolve various unforeseen issues. Water leakages and flooding rots the wood in homes.
As a result, this damages the home’s structural integrity. Furthermore, water can also cause delamination of the building materials which often results in higher prices down the road.
Apart from property damage, there are several health risks as well. The growth of toxic mold is one of the most common risks associated with water damage. The strains of mold grown in affected areas of the property pose serious health risks to its residents.
Short-term effects include rashes, coughing, and fatigue. Long-term effects can be even more frightening, as long-term exposure to mold has been linked
to different cancers and life-threatening infections. In conclusion, don’t take water damage lightly and postpone needed repairs.
Choose Sewer Drain | Water Damage – Flooded Brooklyn?
It is highly recommended that you protect your home and call in a professional at the first sign of water damage. Water damage doesn’t have to be a recipe for high costs and frustration when working with the professionals at Sewer Drain | Water Damage – Flooded Brooklyn.
With our accurate, honest price quotes and the highest level of customer care in the industry, we can quickly and efficiently solve the water and mold problems in your home.
Sewer Drain | Water Damage – Flooded Brooklyn offers comprehensive water damage restoration services that come with the following benefits:
- Residential structural drying
- 24-hour emergency response team
- Mold removal and remediation
- Contents storage and cleaning
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Professionally trained crew
- Honest, accurate estimates, and more.
Our water damage restoration process key steps:
- Stopping the leak (if possible)
- Cleaning and disinfecting the structure as well as its contents
- Water extraction and removal
- Repairs and reconstruction
- Drying and dehumidification
So, feel free to give us a call at (347) 507-8070 for whatever water damage restoration bay ridge emergency you have.
Check out our Services: